The 45th Annual Recognition Night Banquet will be held on Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at The Easton Country Club on Purchase Street in Easton, MA. Recognition Night honors Eastonites whose community service has surpassed expectations. Those recipients being recognized at this year’s event are as follows:
- Public Servant – Ann Daley & Fire Captain David Beal
- Outstanding Youth – Olivia Gonzalez & Daniel Borbely
- Heroism – Stonehill College Police Chief Peter Carnes
- Senior Citizen of the Year – Anne Moore & Frank Paul
- Outstanding Achievement – Kristi Marsh & Carl B. Holmander.
The schedule for the evening will consist of a cocktail hour beginning at 6:00 p.m., followed by dinner and the awards ceremony at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are available at the North Easton Savings Bank in Easton, MA. Ticket prices are $15.00 for Lion members and $35.00 for non-members. A limited number of dinner tickets will be sold for this event. Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the door. For more ticket information, please call Marilyn at 508-297-8045.