We have many new items large and small arriving each week! There are 3 floors full of ready-to-move stuff. In Ruthies' attic there is a wide assortment of household accessories. lamps, baskets, kids toys, games, clothing, and hidden treasures in every corner. On the main floor we have an eclectic array of furniture, pictures, artwork, and undiscovered antiques. In the basement, we have bikes, chairs, tools, hardware, bed frames, and many unusual items waiting to find the perfect home. Stop by and say "Hi" to the friendly volunteer crew and pick up some great items at great prices! And please join us on the Thrift Store Facebook Page.
We are a 501(c)(3) charity and donations are tax deductible. Money raised supports many local Easton charities, high school scholarships, diabetes research, Mass. Eye Research Fund, and the Easton Grange #196.
Donations accepted only when open
Wednesday & Saturday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm ONLY.
Please drive to back of Grange, (off Elm Street), and a Lion member will be happy to assist you.
We happily accept the following gently used items in clean, unbroken, and saleable condition.
- Furniture: dressers, tables, and non-upholstered chairs
- Housewares: dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, small appl.
- Clothing, footwear, coats, hats, gloves, etc.
- Collectibles, antiques, knickknacks and other giftware
- Collectible electronics, high-end receivers
- Jewelry and other accessories
- CDs, DVDs, records, console games (Wii, DS2, PS, XBox, …)
- Other games, toys and sports equipment
- Hand tools and small power tools
- Wheel chairs
* Items we CANNOT accept
- TVs of any kind, CRT Monitors, Computers
- Electronics (with a few exceptions)
- Car radios, tires, and batteries
- Particle board furniture and entertainment centers
- Text books, encyclopedias
- Large appliances
- Upholstered furniture
- Christmas trees
- Downhill skis & boots
- Weapons, guns, ammo.
- Baby cribs, walkers, large toys
- Baby carriages and car seats
- Medical walkers, toilet seats, crutches, medical devices & supplies
The Thrift Store started in 2009 when members of the Easton Lions Club and Easton Grange came togther to help save the old Grange Hall located on Route 138 (Washington Street) and the corner of Elm St in Easton. The Thrift Store has become the premier place to pick up items for your home or college dorm room at a great price! Stop by and say "Hi" to the friendly Lions volunteers on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The Thrift Store has many needs and types of jobs that we need Lions Members and others to help. From set-up to take-down, helping customers, and sales to organizing, pricing, cleaning, and pick-ups of larger items. Click below for more details and contact information to help or ask one of the Thrift Store regulars at our club meetings.