The Thrift Store Has Re-Opened
The Easton Lions Club Thrift Store officially reopened for business on Saturday, March 20 from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Donations are triaged and accepted by volunteers until 1:00 pm each Saturday.
We are located at 192 Washington Street in historic North Easton. Among other things we sell furniture, clothing, exercise equipment, garden tools, books, fine art and folk art, kitchen utensils and bedframes. The items we sell are as varied as the donations that our customers bring in. And we take in a LOT of donations.
However, we ask that you do NOT leave donations outside of the store when we are closed. Items left outside are destroyed by the weather. We end up throwing away ‘donations’ that could otherwise find a new home. Items that are left unattended outside the store are also a safety hazard to patrons of neighboring businesses. Please respect our neighbors and only bring donations to the store during our Saturday operating hours.
10:00 am to 1:00 pm each Saturday.
We happily accept the following gently used items in clean, unbroken, and saleable condition. Broken and dirty items cannot be taken in by the Lions volunteers.
- Furniture: dressers, tables, and non-upholstered chairs
- Housewares: dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, small appliances
- Clothing, footwear, coats, hats, gloves, etc.
- Collectibles, antiques, knickknacks and other gift-ware
- Collectible electronics, high-end receivers
- Jewelry and other accessories
- CDs, DVDs, records, console games (Wii, DS2, PS, XBox, …)
- Other games, toys and sports equipment
- Hand tools and small power tools
- Wheel chairs
Sorry, but we cannot take the following items.
- TVs of any kind, CRT Monitors, Computers
- Electronics (with a few exceptions)
- Car radios, tires, and batteries
- Particle board furniture and entertainment centers
- Text books, encyclopedias
- Large appliances
- Upholstered furniture
- Christmas trees
- Downhill skis & boots
- Weapons, guns, ammo.
- Baby cribs, walkers, large toys
- Baby carriages and car seats
- Medical walkers, toilet seats, crutches, medical devices & supplies
We have many new items large and small arriving each week! There are 3 floors full of ready-to-move stuff. We have a wide assortment of household accessories. lamps, baskets, kids toys, games, clothing, and hidden treasures in every corner. We also have an eclectic array of furniture, pictures, artwork, undiscovered antiques, bikes, chairs, tools, hardware, bed frames, and many unusual items waiting to find the perfect home.
We are a 501(c)(3) charity and donations may be tax deductible.
Money raised supports many local Easton charities, high school scholarships, diabetes research, Mass. Eye Research Fund, and the Easton Grange #196.
Schedule a Pick-up (2-options)
- Call Thrift Store for small pickups 508-230-5466
- Use ReSupply for large pickups (fee-based)