Open Saturday 10:00 – 2:00
Drop-offs 10:00 am – 1:00 pm – enter Rt 138
192 Washington St, North Easton, MA
Between Bob’s Ski-Doo & Buddy’s Union Villa Pizza
Call 508-230-5466 (LION)
Keeping us safe
In order to re-open we have implemented the Massachusetts COVID-19 Phase 3 and the Easton Board of Health recommended restrictions.
Face masks, social distancing and hand sanitizing are required for all volunteers and patrons both inside and outside the building. Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth. Customers may purchase a mask for $1. Proceeds go to Pennies for Sight for Mass. Lions Eye Research Fund.
Store entry, front door only: We can only allow a limited number of people in the store at one time. The basement door is closed.
Parking is limited – Elm Street entrance closed: The Union Villa has outdoor seating that changes the traffic flow. You will be directed where to park by our volunteers when you enter from Washington Street.
Donations will be triaged and accepted Saturdays from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm by an Easton Lions Club volunteer only. Pickups for donations can be arranged by leaving your name and number at 508-230-5466 or by sending a message via Facebook (EastonThriftStore).
Please, do not leave any donations outside the store. It costs us money to throw donations out. After-hours donations is considered dumping and is illegal. Cameras monitor the building and dumping will be reported to the Easton Police.
For updates statewide COVID-19 restrictions, please go to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health page here. Click here…
Acceptable Donated Items
We happily accept the following gently used items in clean, unbroken, and saleable condition. Broken and dirty items cannot be taken in by the Lions volunteers.
- Furniture: dressers, tables, and non-upholstered chairs
- Housewares: dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, small appliances
- Clothing, footwear, coats, hats, gloves, etc.
- Collectibles, antiques, knickknacks and other gift-ware
- Collectible electronics, high-end receivers
- Jewelry and other accessories
- CDs, DVDs, records, console games (Wii, DS2, PS, XBox, …)
- Other games, toys and sports equipment
- Hand tools and small power tools
- Wheel chairs
Sorry, but we can no longer take the following items.
- TVs of any kind, CRT Monitors, Computers
- Electronics (with a few exceptions)
- Car radios, tires, and batteries
- Particle board furniture and entertainment centers
- Text books, encyclopedias
- Large appliances
- Upholstered furniture
- Christmas trees
- Downhill skis & boots
- Weapons, guns, ammo.
- Baby cribs, walkers, large toys
- Baby carriages and car seats
- Medical walkers, toilet seats, crutches, medical devices & supplies
We have many new items large and small arriving each week! There are 2 floors full of ready-to-move stuff. We have a wide assortment of household accessories. lamps, baskets, kids toys, games, clothing, and hidden treasures in every corner. We also have an eclectic array of furniture, pictures, artwork, undiscovered antiques, bikes, chairs, tools, hardware, bed frames, and many unusual items waiting to find the perfect home. The basement may be closed due to poor circulation, dampness, and no open entry during the COVID-19 restrictions.
We are a 501(c)(3) charity and donations are tax deductible. Money raised supports many local Easton charities, high school scholarships, diabetes research, Mass. Eye Research Fund, and the Easton Grange #196.