Acceptable Donated Items
We happily accept the following gently used items in clean, unbroken, and saleable condition. Broken and dirty items cannot be taken in by the Lions volunteers.
- Furniture: dressers, tables, and non-upholstered chairs
- Housewares: dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, small appl.
- Clothing, footwear, coats, hats, gloves, etc.
- Collectibles, antiques, knickknacks and other giftware
- Collectible electronics, high-end receivers
- Jewelry and other accessories
- CDs, DVDs, records, console games (Wii, DS2, PS, XBox, …)
- Other games, toys and sports equipment
- Hand tools and small power tools
- Wheel chairs
Sorry, but we can no longer take the following items.
- TVs of any kind, CRT Monitors, Computers
- Electronics (with a few exceptions)
- Car radios, tires, and batteries
- Particle board furniture and entertainment centers
- Text books, encyclopedias
- Large appliances
- Upholstered furniture
- Christmas trees
- Downhill skis & boots
- Weapons, guns, ammo.
- Baby cribs, walkers, large toys
- Baby carriages and car seats
- Medical walkers, toilet seats, crutches, medical devices & supplies
We have many new items large and small arriving each week! There are 2 floors full of ready-to-move stuff. We have a wide assortment of household accessories. lamps, baskets, kids toys, games, clothing, and hidden treasures in every corner. We also have an eclectic array of furniture, pictures, artwork, undiscovered antiques, bikes, chairs, tools, hardware, bed frames, and many unusual items waiting to find the perfect home. The basement may be closed due to poor circulation, dampness, and no open entry during the COVID-19 restrictions.
We are a 501(c)(3) charity and donations are tax deductible. Money raised supports many local Easton charities, high school scholarships, diabetes research, Mass. Eye Research Fund, and the Easton Grange #196.
The Thrift Store started in 2009 when members of the Easton Lions Club and Easton Grange came togther to help save the old Grange Hall located on Route 138 (Washington Street) and the corner of Elm St in Easton. The Thrift Store has become the premier place to pick up items for your home or college dorm room at a great price! Stop by and say "Hi" to the friendly Lions volunteers on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The Thrift Store has many needs and types of jobs that we need Lions Members and others to help. From set-up to take-down, helping customers, and sales to organizing, pricing, cleaning, and pick-ups of larger items. Click below for more details and contact information to help or ask one of the Thrift Store regulars at our club meetings.