Club Forms, Logos, & Governance Documents
This page contains Easton Lions Club member forms and Club artwork/logos that may be freely downloaded. Many of these forms are also found on other pages throughout our site. Most are saved in Portable Document File (PDF) and Microsoft Word (DOCX) formats. Select the format in parentheses to download file
(some browsers may open the PDF in a new tab).
- Easton Lions Club Brochure
- Lions Club of Easton Foundation Fund Screening Grant Application
- Membership Application
- Project Proposal and Report Form
- Scholarship Application
(also available at the O.A.H.S. Guidance Department)
Artwork and Logos:
Click thumbnails below to download full sized images. When the image appears in your browser bring up the secondary drop-down menu and select "Save Image As..." to save to your computer. If you need the original file that created the image jpg file, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I can send you the master file format (e.g., Adobe Illustrator (ai), Adobe Photoshop (ps), Microsoft Word, etc.)
Lions Clubs International Logos and other Club Resources:
Please go to the Lions International Resource Center page for all organization logos, member club resources, including PDF documents for all types of service activities. Lions International publishes many member role and activity guidelines on their resource page. Two important ones related to branding for publicity media and web design are:
- "Lions Clubs International Brand Guidelines, How to represent the world's premier service organization" (also available locally here): This guide succinctly outlines verbal, visual, design, and branding do's and don'ts and includes a color palette for use with all web pages and artwork.
- Licensees' Visual Identity Guide: The Lions brand should be clear, consistent, and recognizable to all worldwide. These guidelines was developed to educate licensees on the proper use of the Lions name and emblem.
All their guides help with multiple aspects of developing our club, board, and event activities. Its worth a look!
Club Constitution, Bylaws, and Policies
The last major revsion of all Club governance documents was completed and approved at the September 12, 2018, Club Meeting. Each document is available in two printiable PDF formats, letter (*Letter.pdf) and booklet (*Booklet.pdf). The Letter files have 2 pages printed on each 8.5" x 11" sheet with all pages in numerical order.The Booklets are formatted to be folded in half to be 5.5" x 8.5" when printed double sided.