CANCELLED for 2018
10:30 am to 12:00 pm: Levels/Grades 1-4
12:30 pm to 2:00 pm: Levels/Grades 5-8
|Location:||Immaculate Conception Church
193 Main Street
North Easton, MA 02356
The goal of The Lions Pride Math Challenge 2018 is an annual mathematics contest, open to all students. The contest provides a challenging, engaging mathematical experience that is both competitive and educational. It will stimulate enthusiasm and a love for mathematics, teach major strategies for problem solving, develop mathematical flexibility in solving problems, strengthen mathematical perception, foster mathematical creativity and ingenuity, and provide for the satisfaction and thrill of meeting challenges.
- The competition will consist of 8 Levels that correspond with school grades 1st through 8th.
- Papers will be corrected that very day with winners announced within a week on Easton Lions website and Facebook page.
- The Answer Keys will be published with the winners announcements
- Students work will not be published and we will not be available for return to the student. (e.g., we cannot provide explanation to individual students where they went wrong, how to solve problems etc.)
For Information & Questions please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Pratima Penumarthy at 781-258-8238