32nd Annual Charity Auction
NEW DATE: March 4, 2018
We are working out the details now and improve our annual auction for 2018 in Stonehill College's Pettit Atrium. The event will be simulcast online and on ECAT's Comcast 9 & Verizon 22.
(Below are links & info from our March 2017 auction)
Highlight: 1972 Volkswagen VW Beetle Convertible
We have a Classic Car! A 1972 Volkswagen VW Beetle Convertible with only 90,395 miles.
The entire body has been repainted, seats reupholstered, convertible top replaced. Has been living in arid Colorado; much kinder to cars than the Northeast weather. The tires have less than 10,000 miles of wear. The engine was just inspected and new carburetor, fuel filter, and fuel gauge were installed. Bottles of fuel additive, a car cover, the Club lock and front seat covers will come with this car. This 1972 VW Beetle Convertible has passed the Massachusetts inspection test.
Some quirky things to note: Driver's door lock is "sticky" and, sometimes, will not unlock. The driver's seat is stuck in the furthest position. The window handle on the rear driver's side is missing.
More information or to schedule a viewing of the car contact Lion Member John Mallers at 508-238-6322 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "1972 VW Bug Info".
Online Auction: Select items are only available on our online Auction. These items must be bid through the Bidding for Good site only. Our bid takers on the LIVE phones cannot place bids on these for you.
Live Auction: Our televised live auction is at Stonehill College's Shields Science Center, Pettit Atrium. This is one of our primary fundraisers of the year and ask that you please help us help others by donating a product or service. We need all item donations by February 12th to get them ready an listed online for our new online Auction.
The Easton Lions support many local charities, community groups, and scholarships. As Lions we have five core service areas with the goal of tripling our humanitarian impact by serving 200 million people per year by 2021. Our core service areas include Diabetes, the Environment, Hunger Relief, Pediatric Cancer, and Vision. On the last point, we seek to fulfill the challenge issued many years ago by Helen Keller: “To be the knights against darkness”. One of our primary missions is to help stop preventable blindness and to improve the standard of living of sight impaired people around the world.
- Download donation form to save and fill-in.
E-mail completed form to email@example.com or
Mail to Easton Lions Charity Auction, P.O. Box 1032, Easton, MA 02334
- All donated items will be available to be viewed by the public on our Auction Website, including both a picture of the item (or of your business) and a description of the item. The sooner a donation is made, the sooner it is available for viewing on the Auction Website. Below is a list of items that will be listed in more details soon.
- Digital photos of item or business for display on Auction Website may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We send out email blasts to let the public know about the items available for viewing on the Auction Website.
- The items valued $100 and more will be auctioned off on Easton’s Community Access Television, on Comcast (Ch. 9) and Verizon (Ch. 22), and simulcast online at EastonLionsAuction.org.
- Donations with a retail value of less than $100 will be part of the online auction on Bidding for Good two weeks before the live auction.