View the list of early donation items. Our premier item is a 2007 Ford Taurus from Bourne Auto. All items will be posted on our Bidding for Good site. Some items, mostly items valued less than $75 will be in the online auction only which starts February 19th.
Items in our LIVE auction are also displayed on Bidding for Good, but LIVE items can only be bid on March 5th during our live auction by calling 508-230-7071 and watching on local Cable or simulcast online feed.
This year our auction has an online component from February 19th to March 5th for items with retail value of LESS THAN $75 on Bidding for Good These items will not be in the televised live auction.
Items with a retail value $75 OR GREATER will be auctioned off as usual LIVE from the Pettit Atrium in the Shields Science Center on the campus of Stonehill College. It will be televised on March 5th, 2017 on Easton’s Community Access Television, Comcast (Ch. 9) and Verizon (Ch. 22), and simulcast online. Learn more about the bidding rules...
Above are a few of our platinum level business sponsors for this year's Charity Auction. Select the image to view all of our Auction sponsors. Please support them by following the links to each sponsor's home page.
If you'd like to be a sponsor for the Lions Charity Auction, please contact Dale Kerester at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 508-230-7071 and leave a message for more details. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
NEW THIS YEAR: Select items are only available on our new ONLINE Auction. These items must be bid through the Bidding for Good site only. Our bid takers on the LIVE phones cannot place bids on these for you.
March 5th is the televised live auction at Stonehill College: Pettit Atrium inthe Shields Science Center. This is one of our primary fund raisers of the year, and ask that you please help us help others by donating a product or service. We need all item donations by February 12th to get them ready an listed online for our new online Auction of selected items.
The Easton Lions support many local charities, community groups, scholarships, toolships and seek to fulfill the challenge issued many years ago by Helen Keller: “To be the knights against darkness”. One of our primary missions is to help stop preventable blindness and to improve the standard of living of sight impaired people around the world.
Bourne's Auto Center has generously donated a 2007 Ford Taurus SE, (VIN #1FAFP53U47A156456), with 103,000 miles as our premier item at this year's auction. The Taurus SE comes with standard options, automatic steering with center shifter and alloy wheels. Bourne also includes a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty on the vehicle. The NADA clean retail value is $4,825. Come check out the Taurus at our annual Holiday Festival on the weekend of December 3 and 4. More photos of the 2007 Ford Taurus are on our Facebook EastonLions page in the Auction 2017 Car photo album.
- Download donation form to save and fill-in.
E-mail completed form to email@example.com or
Mail to Easton Lions Charity Auction, P.O. Box 1032, Easton, MA 02334
- All donated items will be available to be viewed by the public on our Auction Website, including both a picture of the item (or of your business) and a description of the item. The sooner a donation is made, the sooner it is available for viewing on the Auction Website. Below is a list of items that will be listed in more details soon.
- Digital photos of item or business for display on Auction Website may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We send out email blasts to let the public know about the items available for viewing on the Auction Website.
- The items valued $75 and more will be auctioned off on Easton’s Community Access Television, on Comcast (Ch. 9) and Verizon (Ch. 22) on March 5, 2017.
- Donations with a retail value of less than $75 will be part of the online auction on Bidding for Good starting on February 19, two weeks before the live auction. Items valued less than $75 will get less exposure during the live auction.