32nd Annual Charity Auction
NEW DATE: March 4, 2018
We are working out the details now and improve our annual auction for 2018 in Stonehill College's Pettit Atrium. The event will be simulcast online and on ECAT's Comcast 9 & Verizon 22.
(Below are links & info from our March 2017 auction)
Highlight: 1972 Volkswagen VW Beetle Convertible
We have a Classic Car! A 1972 Volkswagen VW Beetle Convertible with only 90,395 miles.
The entire body has been repainted, seats reupholstered, convertible top replaced. Has been living in arid Colorado; much kinder to cars than the Northeast weather. The tires have less than 10,000 miles of wear. The engine was just inspected and new carburetor, fuel filter, and fuel gauge were installed. Bottles of fuel additive, a car cover, the Club lock and front seat covers will come with this car. This 1972 VW Beetle Convertible has passed the Massachusetts inspection test.
Some quirky things to note: Driver's door lock is "sticky" and, sometimes, will not unlock. The driver's seat is stuck in the furthest position. The window handle on the rear driver's side is missing.
More information or to schedule a viewing of the car contact Lion Member John Mallers at 508-238-6322 or send an email to email@example.com with subject "1972 VW Bug Info".
Online Auction: Select items are only available on our online Auction. These items must be bid through the Bidding for Good site only. Our bid takers on the LIVE phones cannot place bids on these for you.
February 25 is the televised live auction at Stonehill College: Pettit Atrium inthe Shields Science Center. This is one of our primary fund raisers of the year, and ask that you please help us help others by donating a product or service. We need all item donations by February 12th to get them ready an listed online for our new online Auction of selected items.
The Easton Lions support many local charities, community groups, scholarships, toolships and seek to fulfill the challenge issued many years ago by Helen Keller: “To be the knights against darkness”. One of our primary missions is to help stop preventable blindness and to improve the standard of living of sight impaired people around the world.
- Download donation form to save and fill-in.
E-mail completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail to Easton Lions Charity Auction, P.O. Box 1032, Easton, MA 02334
- All donated items will be available to be viewed by the public on our Auction Website, including both a picture of the item (or of your business) and a description of the item. The sooner a donation is made, the sooner it is available for viewing on the Auction Website. Below is a list of items that will be listed in more details soon.
- Digital photos of item or business for display on Auction Website may be submitted by email to email@example.com.
- We send out email blasts to let the public know about the items available for viewing on the Auction Website.
- The items valued $75 and more will be auctioned off on Easton’s Community Access Television, on Comcast (Ch. 9) and Verizon (Ch. 22) on March 5, 2017.
- Donations with a retail value of less than $75 will be part of the online auction on Bidding for Good starting on February 19, two weeks before the live auction. Items valued less than $75 will get less exposure during the live auction.