Bidding Rules & Item Pick Up
Bid Line 508-230-7071
Live Televised Auction: Mar 3, 2019
Bids can only be made by phone. Call 508-230-7071
Items will be auctioned off from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm on our A-B-C and Big Boards during the LIVE televised auction by Easton’s Community Access Television-ECAT on local channels 9-Comcast and 22-Verizon, and simulcast online. The auction is broadcast live from the Pettit Atrium in the Shields Science Center on the campus of Stonehill College.
Online Auction: Feb 17 - Mar 1, 2019
Bids accepted online online only at Bidding for Good-Easton Lions.
This year the auction will feature some items valued over $100. When donors give multiple items of the same value, one is posted in the online auction, the other is on the TV auction. So take advantage of the opportunity and start bidding Feb 17th on items like a VFW Hall rental ($250), and Easton Braces - Mark Halvorsen DMD Certificates ($1,000). All online items will be sold Friday, March 1st at 10:00 pm!!
- Some items have a reserve/minimum bid amount. Bids need to be no less than the reserve/minimum bid amount and must meet minimum bid increment.
- When we "close" the live TV auction board during the final round sell off no more bids can be taken for the items on that board. Don't wait and don't be late!
- We do our best to reflect and update the current high bid on the auction boards you see on TV but it is possible that a higher winning bid has been properly received (before the board has been closed) but not yet updated on the board as seen on TV during the sell off.
- You are only the winning bidder if you receive the confirmation call on the day of the auction.
- Want to make sure that you win that item and help this charity auction raise much needed funds?
Bid early & Bid high. Really bump up that bid and blow them out of the water ! We love overbids!!
- We hope that you will help us help others by donating a product, service, or experience opportunity for the auction, as 100% of the proceeds go to charities and community service groups.
Item Pick Up Information
All items should be picked up on Sunday, March 3rd at Stonehill College, Shields Science Center building. Please use the Route 123 entrance and follow Easton Lions Auction signs.
For Online Auction items:
Winning bidders pick up their items on the day of the live TV Auction, March 3rd, from 3:00-8:00 pm. To the extent that you cannot pick up the item (because you are out of state, etc.) and need to have it shipped to you, you will need to pay an additional shipping and processing fee (which will be processed after the close of the online auction).
For Live Auction Items:
Confirmed winning bidders must pick up their items on the day of the live TV Auction, March 3rd, from 3:00-8:00 pm.
Winning bidders will receive a confirmation call and have the option to pay by credit card and have certificates and gift cards (but not physical items) mailed to you for a one-time $3 service charge. Physical items should be picked up at Stonehill College.