Bid Line 508-230-7071
Live Televised Auction - Feb 25, 2018
Bids can only be made by phone. Call 508-230-7071
Items with a retail value $75 OR GREATER will be auctioned off as usual LIVE during the televised auction on Easton’s Community Access Television, Comcast (Ch. 9) and Verizon (Ch. 22), and simulcast online. The auction will be broadcast live from the Pettit Atrium in the Shields Science Center on the campus of Stonehill College.
Online Auction Dates TBD
Bids can only be online at our Bidding for Good Online Auction Site.
Most items with a retail value of LESS THAN $75 will be auctioned off ONLINE ONLY through our Auction website (using Bidding for Good). These items will not be in the televised live auction.
- Some items have a reserve/minimum bid amount. Bids need to be no less than the reserve/minimum bid amount and must meet minimum bid increment.
- When we "close" the auction board during the final round sell off for that board, no more bids can be received for the items on that board. Don't wait and don't be late!
- We do our best to reflect and update the current high bid on the auction boards you see on TV, but it is possible that a higher winning bid has been properly received (before the board has been closed) but not yet updated on the board that you see on TV during the sell off.
- You are only the winning bidder if you receive the confirmation call on the day of the auction.
- Want to make sure that you win that item and help this charity auction raise much needed funds?
Bid early. Bid often. Bid high. Really bump up that bid and blow them out of the water ! We love overbids!!
- Winning Bidders may pick-up items from 4-8pm Sunday March 5th at Stonehill College in Easton (at the beautiful Shields Science Center building; use Route 123 entrance and follow signs). During confirmation call, you can pay by credit/debit card and have your certificates/gift cards (but not physical items) mailed to you for a one-time $3 service charge.
- We hope that you will help us help others by donating a product, service, or experience opportunity for the auction, as 100% of the proceeds go to charities and community service groups.