Our online auction is underway. Bidding for all online items ends Friday March 1, 2019, two (2) days before the live auction on March 3rd, so do not wait to bid!!!
All of our auction items, online and live, will be posted on Bidding for Good by Sunday night February 24th! Some new items will be added to the online auction after the 17th. If you already placed bids, check back after the 24th, there may be some things you missed!!
Things to Know
Online item bidding opened on February 17th and ends March 1, 2019, at 10:00 pm on the Easton Lions Bidding for Good site. Winners will be notified via Bidding for Good if they were the winning bidder.
"Live Event Only" items can only be bid by calling 508-230-7071 during the televised event on March 3rd from 2:00 to 7:00 pm. No "Live Event Only" items bids are accepted on the Bidding for Good site.
Item Pick Up: Both online and live event winners should plan to pick up their items on Sunday, March 3rd from 2:00 to 8:00 pm at Stonehill College Shields Science Center.
- Our next auction planning meeting will be Sunday, Feb 24th, at noon, at Stonehill (Martin Boardroom)
- We have a TV production meeting at ECAT on Monday, Feb 25th at 7pm (this is just for those folks who work on the tv production/coordination issues)
- We will be providing some auction training at the next general meeting of the club, Weds., Feb 27th.
- Auction lawn signs should be put out at the end of the day, Sunday, Feb 24th. These may be picked up from John Mallers' porch (186 Main Street) or at our general meeting on the 27th.
- Share our Facebook and Twitter posts to your friends!
- We will move auction stuff from the trailers on Friday afternoon, Mar 1st, at 3:00 pm. If you can help, let John Mallers or Greg Murphy know. We plan to get the boards, etc set up on Friday at Stonehill starting at about 5:00 pm.
- Need volunteers to help with any additional set up on Saturday morning, Mar 2nd, at Stonehill, starting at 8:00 am.
- Auction preview: Saturday, Mar 2nd from 2:00-4:00 pm.
- Live Auction is March 3, 2019 from 2:00 - 7:00 pm.
Thanks again for everyone's help!